An autumnal, wholesome, balanced and delicious dish: tangerine essential oil really brings out a mischievous touch to the whole mix of flavours!
For 4 people (2 adults, 2 children)
* 1 big cauliflower
* 1 beautiful romanesco cabbage
* 3 stalks of kale
* 1 onion
* 3 cloves of garlic
* 400 ml coconut milk
* about 100 gr coral lentils
* 1 piece fresh ginger, grated
* 1 tsp curry
* 1 tsp turmeric
* a pinch of paprika and cumin
* salt, pepper
* a little bit of olive oil or coconut oil
* 3 to 4 drops of tangerine essential oil (according to the desired taste: with essential oils, it is always important to test and adjust!)
Sauté chopped onion and garlic in a little olive oil at middle heat.
Add the ginger and spices, sauté for a few minutes.
Add coco milk. When it is warm, add the cauliflower and romanesco cabbage forets. Add salt and pepper.
Cook, covered, on middle heat for 10 minutes.
Add the coral lentils and cook for 5 minutes.
Toss in finely chopped kale (without the stilts) and cook for 5 more minutes.
Season to taste, add curry and cucurma for a spicier taste, more salt…
Add the essential oil drops just before serving.
You can serve the dish with rice for a heartier meal.
Health info about ingredients used in this recipe :
Check out other recipes on my blog (in French): http://farinedetoiles.blogspot.no/