A smooth cream soup, automnal and mischievous thanks to dōTERRA wild orange essential oil !
For 4 persons
*about 800 gr parsnips
* 1 small onion, minced
* a little olive oil
* 1 vegetable bouillon cube
* 3 or 4 wild drops orange essential oil
* 1 full tsp hazelnut paste
* a little pepper
For the topping: a few hazelnuts, kale cabbage stems, salt, pepper, olive oil.
In a saucepan, brown the minced onion in a little olive oil.
Add diced parsnips. Brown for a few minutes.
Add water to cover the parsnips, add bouillon cube and cook over medium heat for about minutes.
Take away some cooking juice (add it later if needed to obtain desired consistency), mix with essential oil and nut paste.
Pepper to taste.
For the topping, roast the hazelnuts dry in a pan.
Take away them away from the pan, add a dash of olive oil and brown the finely chopped kale cabbage (without the stems) for a few minutes. Salt and pepper to taste.
Peel the skin off hazelnuts and add them to the pan with the kale cabbage. Monitor closely, as the kale can quickly burn. It must become somewhat crispy.
Serve the cream soup with its topping.
Health info about ingredients used in this recipe:
* parsnip: this root vegetable is in vitamins. It is relatively low in calorie and gives a sensation of satiety thanks to its high fiber content.
* dōTERRA wild orange essential oil: it has relaxing, optimising and digestive benefits.